How do I purchase a pass?
All of our classes require an active pass to enroll. Once you have chosen a class, series, workshop, or open gym you wish to attend, you will need to purchase the corresponding pass through Punchpass. One punch on a pass equates to one attendance in the class.
1. Determine which pass is required for the class, series, workshop, or open gym you wish to attend.
- Drop-in Group Fitness Classes
- If it is you very first class at DG, take advantage of the “Try your first class for $15” pass.
- Depending on the frequency with which you intend to attend, “Group Fitness Class” passes are available 1, 3, 5, or 10 punches.
- Leveled Aerial Series
- All leveled Aerial series utilize the same “4 Week Aerial Series (Leveled)” pass.
- Workshop / Workshop Series
- Each Workshop or Workshop Series requires it’s own specific pass. The name of the pass directly relates to the name of the workshop. (i.e. “Dance Trapeze Workshop Pass” or “Ferocious Flow Series” or “Center Stage: In-Studio Series”)
- Open Gym
- Depending on the frequency with which you intend to attend, “Open Gym Class” passes are available 1 punch for $10.
- Private open gyms are $25 per person attending.
- Private Party / Event
- These do not require a pass, and will be scheduled and priced based on a consultation. (If you are interested in booking a private party or event, email [email protected] for a consultation regarding accommodations and pricing.)
2. Click the button that says “Purchase A Pass”, found in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select the pass you desire, and follow the instructions to purchase with the payment method on file. You can click the button at the top of the page that says “My Active Passes” to see that it has been applied to your account.
If you prefer alternate payment methods, such as cash or check, email [email protected] to make arrangements.
3. Enroll in the class to reserve your spot. (See “How do I sign up for a class?”)